Nick Brinkman is the current President of FirstBank’s Mountains market, primarily overseeing lending
and operations in both Summit and Eagle Counties. He joined the company in 2001 and has worked in
various roles over the last 21.5 years.
Nick has been active in both the Eagle and Summit County communities throughout his career with
FirstBank. He previously served the following organizations:
– Eagle County Homebuyer’s Assistance Committee (Chairperson)
– Eagle County School District Finance Committee (Board Member)
– Samaritan Counseling Center (Board Member)
– Little Red Schoolhouse (President and Treasurer)
In addition to the prior service listed above, he currently serves:
– The Summit Foundation (Secretary, Executive Committee, Finance Committee, Nominating
Committee and Grants/Scholarship Committee)
– Summit County School District Finance Committee (Board Member).
– Habitat for Humanity Vail Valley (Finance Committee)
– Junior Achievement (Classroom Instructor at Stone Creek Charter School)
– Eagle Valley Community Foundation (Board Member)
Nick is a 2001 graduate of Colorado State University with a B.S. degree in Business and Finance. He also
earned a degree from the Graduate School of Banking at the University of Wisconsin in Madison. He
along with his wife Kristy, their two children (Emmy and Evan) and their two dogs (Ramsey and Roxy)
currently reside in Edwards.